Junior Coding Program
- Congratulations! Hero 2 Class completed the level 2 class and passed the test!
- 2019 Spring Class Enrollment is now Open for Level 1 and Level 3 classes. Please See below.
2019 Spring Enrollment
Tiger 1: Accepting New Students
Junior Coding Level 1
Open House: 5/4, Class Starting: 5/11
Saturday 9:30 am -12:30 pm (8 weeks)
Location: Natick, MA
School Grade 6 and Above
Instructors: Senior IT Professionals at Senior/Management Levels
Instructor Led Classes and Work on Projects
BSG ACADEMY VALUE
Learn IT Skills
Solidify Math Concepts
Earn BSG Certificate
Python Coding Basics
AWS Cloud Platform
Build Micro Sites (HTML/CSS)
Working on Team Projects
Class Meet Once (for 3 Hours) Every Week for 8 Weeks
Remote Video Conference Session is Available to Attend from Home in case of Inclement Weather
Boston Software Group Inc – Metro West Office
209 W Central St Suite 304
Natick, MA 01760
(Minutes away from Natick Mall, MTBA-West Natick Stop)
FEE (Per Level Session)
8-Week Program: $586 USD
Step 1. Online Enrollment
- Seats are limited.
- We recommend that you submit the enrollment form at least 5 days in advance.
- Approvals are granted on a first come, first served basis.
Step 2. Mail in Payment Check
Once your online enrollment is accepted/approved, you will be notified to send check payment ($586, made payable to "Boston Software Group Inc"):
Boston Software Group Inc.
209 W Central St, Suite 304
Natick, MA 01760
(please make sure to write your child's name on the check/memo)
What is requirement for previous coding experience?
- No previous coding experience for Level 1 class
- We encourage students to follow our classes to advance their coding skills
- For new student who hasn't attended BSG Academy class before, and need to enroll to high level class. BSG Academy will arrange and conduct an assessment for student. Instructor will recommend class level based on assessment.
What does student bring to the class?
- A personal laptop computer
What is computer requirement?
- A basic laptop that can be connect to a WiFi network
- Local computer privilege for the laptop (in order to install necessary software during the training)
More FAQs will be added based on feedback/questions from students and parents.
STAY CONNECTED & SUPPORT
BSG Academy: Julian Zhu
BSG Academy: Yujie Zong
ABOUT BOSTON SOFTWARE GROUP
Boston Software Group Inc. is a Boston based consulting company. We provide technology strategy consulting, solution architecture and product development & engineering services for local and global clients.